All goods are covered by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty becomes effective from the date of sale. When a seller replaces an item or an accessory within a specified warranty period, the new item or accessory is subject to a continuing warranty term.
MB Autobaitas reserves the right to refuse warranty if the following warranty conditions and / or instructions for use of the device are violated.
Warranty obligations do not apply in the following cases:
1. Faults due to natural disasters (lightning, flood, earthquake, fire);
2. In case of malfunctions due to improper operating conditions;
3. The item was intentionally or negligently damaged, damaged, damaged or destroyed;
5. The item was not used for its intended purpose;
6. If the device has been installed, connected, commissioned or repaired by a person who is not properly qualified and authorized for such work;
7. If serial, serial number changed, deleted;
8. If the buyer does not provide proof of purchase (invoice, cashier’s check);
9. The warranty does not apply to any alteration or modification of the product;
RULES FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
In case of defective product, the Buyer can apply for warranty repair by e-mail. e-mail email@example.com tel .: +37065177707 weekdays 8am – 5pm When submitting the item for repair, the Purchaser must submit a proof of purchase (invoice). The device must be packed in a package that ensures safe transport. In the event of failure and / or malfunctions not covered by warranty and free service, all costs related to the transportation of the item to the service center, the identification and repair of the fault shall be borne by the customer. During the warranty period, malfunctions will be detected through the manufacturer’s fault and remedied within a reasonable time.
TERMS OF RETURN OF GOODS
Defective goods sold are eliminated, poor quality goods are replaced and returned in accordance with the Minister of Economy 2001. June 29 Order no. 217 “On Approval of the Return and Replacement Rules” approved by the Return and Replacement Regulations. The Buyer shall be entitled to return the goods by notifying the Seller in writing (by e-mail, indicating the item to be returned and its order number) no later than 7 (seven) business days from the date of delivery of the item.
The following details must be provided: the customer’s name, the order number from which the item is to be returned, the specific items to be returned and the reasons for the return. A poor quality item may be replaced or refunded. The seller has the right to coordinate the exchange of goods with other goods of the same value with the seller, or we will refund you money.
Transportation costs for returning or exchanging for another item are borne by the customer.
The money is returned within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the returned goods. In all cases, money for returned goods shall be transferred only to the bank account of the payer indicated on the goods return form. Shipping costs are non-refundable.